Sunday 12 September 2010

Hi, Hey, Welcome, is this right? My names Coco - Mrs Coco Schmoo

Right, so the idea of this was as a creative outlet - for years like other creative mad hatter types I have kept sketch books crammed full of torn bits of magazine, newspaper, chip paper..bits of fabric etc...chocolate wrappers and I thought this might be a way of joining the 21st century creatively!

I have also recently got married ( super fab :) ) but I  also have this sneaking fear that I now need to start reading Homes and Gardens and reading articles on how to make the perfect window ledge garden, I also don't want to start having discussions with other couples about how lovely their place mats are when we go round to dinner.

So there must be a way of being a domestic goddess/ wonderful wife but also remain fun, always silly and stylish so here goes Coco Schmoo wife in training.... :)

1 comment:

  1. I always need another witty blog to read in the morning when I'm supposed to getting ready for work! Hehehee...

    Being a newly wed myself I could use all the help I can get! And help on beauty products is always grateful. I was more your tomboy grazed knee type when I was younger and have to make a conscience effort to do the pretty young wife thing!

    ReplyDelete